I was tagged in the Love/Hate Tag by Coral on her blog Welcome to My World. It’s really simple – you write down 10 things you love and 10 things you hate and then tag 10 people! So here goes…
10 Things I Love
(These are in no particular order by the way)
1. Pizza and Dominos pizza in particular. My favourite topping is olives, mushrooms and pineapple. In fact, I love any food – I’m not fussy.
2. My home. I’m currently obsessed with buying upcycled furniture for my apartment.
3. Puppies! I’m obsessed with dogs – my dog Alfie is the cutest King Charles Spaniel ever and I have a Pinterest board full of cute animals.
4. My husband Mr P (obvs!).
5. My family – they are the best.
6. Netflix – currently catching up with Orange is the New Black since I was a little bit late to the party.
7. The beach and holidays. #PartridgeMysteryTrip starts on Saturday – guess where we’ll end up!
8. Shopping, clothes and fashion
9. Friends – I’ve got loads of them from all walks of life and I love them all.
10. Work – I’m a total career girl so love getting ahead in my job.
10 Things I Hate
(Finding this super difficult as I don’t actually hate too many things!)
1. Bitchiness, fakeness and disloyalty.
2. The gym/any form of exercise – but you gotta do it!
3. A messy house
4. Fridays at work – I always get that Friday feeling!
5. Hayfever – WHY DO YOU EVEN EXIST?!
6. Forest Gump – I know, I’m weird.
7. Buying underwear – I’d rather spend my money on things everyone can see.
10. Throwing things away
Now it’s your turn!