So I was tagged in this a good while ago (oops!) by the lovely Hannah at Floral Inspired Life and so I’m finally getting round to writing mine. Hope you enjoy finding out more about me…although surely you know plenty by now!
1.What’s the reason behind your blogs name?
I wanted my blog’s name to be like a person’s name and a beauty product so I came up with Coco Butter – like the product and like Coco Chanel, see? I originally had the idea that the blog wouldn’t be written by me but by this “Coco Butter” character but as soon as I started writing I couldn’t separate me from her and so she went straight out the window!
2. How long have you been blogging?
I think about five years now. It’s gone super quick though and I absolutely hate looking back over my old posts because (I hope) I’ve come so far since then.
3. Do you have any hobbies?
I don’t really have any hobbies as such. I love going out for dinner and cocktails/champagne, walks with the dog and going to the cinema plus I’m obviously addicted to Netflix.
4. What did you want to do for a job when you were younger?
Ever since I was about three years old I wanted to be a vet as I absolutely loved animals. Unfortunately, when I was 16 one of my teachers told me that I wasn’t clever enough to be a vet and so I gave up on my dream. Not that I don’t love my job now but I wish I could go back and remind myself that you can do anything you want if you put your mind to it.
5. If you had unlimited money for just ONE week, how would you spend it?
I always play the “If I won the Euromillions…” game. I would charter a private jet (or several) for all my family and friends and fly them all to a villa in Ibiza where I would throw amazing BBQ parties and hire out the VIP areas in all the best clubs. I would also nip into Topshop on London’s Oxford Street and buy one of everything.
6. What beauty product is your most used?
My favourite ever beauty product is Dermalogica’s Microfoliant. It’s easy to fit into your beauty routine as you just use it in the shower. It’s an exfoliant that’s gentle enough to use every day and removes impurities and dead skin cells, leaving your skin glowing.
7. What do you want to achieve by the end of 2015?
I’d love to monetise my blog and start to make a significant amount out of it. I’d also love to progress my career in my full time job and just be healthy and happy.
8. If you could move to a different country, where would it be and why?
Literally every country I go to I want to move to! I would love to move to LA. I’ve never been but I fell in love with the lifestyle when I watched The Hills.
9. What do you think is the best thing about having a blog?
The very best thing about having a blog is meeting new people. I’m such a social butterfly and I’ve made loads of new friends through blogging.
10. What 3 things do you like about yourself?
My intelligence, my eyes and my sense of humour.
11. Do you have any embarrassing nicknames (current or past), if so what is it and why did you get it?
I have absolutely no nicknames funny or otherwise!
My questions are:
1. What’s your favourite food and why?
2. What is your favourite thing about your body?
3. What inspired you to start blogging?
4. What’s your favourite TV programme?
5. How do you relax at the end of the day?
6. Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?
7. If you could only go to one place on holiday ever again, where would you choose?
8. What’s your go-to outfit?
9. What’s your earliest childhood memory?
10. Which four people would you invite to a dinner party?
11. What’s your party trick?
Looking forward to reading them!